Google Plus Role in SEO
Google Plus Role in
Google is literally Google with a plus. The engineers who built it constructed it for SEO. It’s more than just a social networking site it is a Social Layer. Every action and interaction we make on Google is crawled and indexed by Google. It becomes more and more obvious that Google is using events within Google as ranking factors in Google Search.
Google can be a tool that can help boost a website’s ranking on Google’s search engine, to dominate search results above all other social platforms. Facebook and Twitter are important in marketing efforts but they impede Google from accessing much of their data, which limits their SEO effectiveness. While Google provides direct benefit to Google because it enriches the data it gets from Google users
Google and Web Influence
Google is growing at a high rate. The bigger your Google network the more it can influence your brand across the web. Google helps you to build your brand value through Google authorship. Branding yourself by adding personalization is one of the best ways you can use to build online reputation. Those engage in a lot of social media activity are better positioned to gain a better online reputation because content shared by Google is an indication of its popularity.
Google and Social Signal
Social signal is a digital approval for a link made by sharing, liking, retweeting and 1’ing. It is one of the factors used to gauge authority and importance. A web page that shows a lot of social shares appears more important or authoritative than a web page with very few social shares. The more social signals created in favor of a website or a particular product page, the more it impacts its search ranking as a whole. Google’s search engine watches these signals and gives ranking to a site in search engine results. Google has the highest correlation according to a study made by Searchmetrics.
Google and Page Rank
Search results can be improved if you use Google network. A strong presence on Google can provide you a higher page rank and web visibility. Google Search treats Google profile and pages like a “regular” website, so they have Page Rank and can be just as powerful as other websites in terms of ranking. Google posts can indefinitely retain ranking, which helps brands capture more on search engine results pages. The best way to build pagerank on your Google profile is share content on Google and interact with other Google users to build an active following and gain visits to your profile. By integrating your social network profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., to your Google profile will also help to rank higher in the search engines.
Tips on how to dominate Page one of the SERPs
1. Build your Google circle
- Get people to add you to their circle.
- Find authoritative people or influencers then find conversation and contribute to them. People tend to notice when you 1, share, or comment on their posts more than once.
- Find communities using Google search. Find friends and build influence.
- Create communities of your own for influence and branding.
- Use Circle Sharing to find circle sharing opportunities.
- Make it easy for people to circle you by using Google badge to your site.
- Watch the mentions. When you find influencers take notice of who they are mentioning and consider following them too.
- Mention people in your post to be noticed with influential people and brands.
- Grow your circle of influencer by curating/sharing the content of others.
2. Post Original content to Google regularly
- Update your content regularly to keep followers engaged.
- G is connected to the world”s most popular search engine, content shared on Google now has the potential for a much longer lifespan than content shared on other networks.
- Content you”ve shared with your followers will also show up in those followers” relevant Google.com searches increasing its visibility among followers across multiple channels.
3. Make use of video and hangouts
- Video doubles average time on page.
- Video is 53 times more likely to appear on page 1 of SERPs than other types of content.
- Video can be repurposed in several different ways.
- G Hangouts create natural, organic content that that can be repurposed
- When sharing videos on G , tag them up with relevant hashtags so they can be discovered by large groups of people interested in your content.
4. Optimized keyword phrase on your content
- The first sentence of your Google post becomes the Meta title, which is highly correlated with rankings and greatly influences click-through rates.
- If it’s all possible try to work your target keyword phrase in close to the beginning of your G post.
- Think about keyword strategy and how you can exercise it on your Google page.
5. Look for Leaders on your niche
- Look for people that have relevant following.
- Get the leaders to curate your content in their stream so that you can utilize the power of their circles to get your content into more Search Plus Your World page one SERP results.
6. Get your Profiles and Pages in Search Results
- Make your Google business page relevant to keyword search and Google will show your page in the results for those searches
- Tie your Google personal profile to your brand’s domains that way Google can serve your profile in response to people who are learning more about your brand.
- Adult SEO (1)
- Corporate SEO (26)
- Corporate SEO Company (16)
- Corporate Videos (1)
- Enterprise Social Networking (1)
- Fashion SEO (5)
- Featured (3)
- Medical SEO (2)
- Offsite SEO (12)
- Prestige Brand SEO (16)
- Search Engine Optimisation (25)
- SEO Articles (26)
- SEO Australia (19)
- SEO Case Studies (17)
- SEO Sydney (10)
- SEO Sydney Clients (16)
- Social Media (5)