Our Standard Client Terms & Conditions are as follows:
1. Credit card number to be supplied at time of booking/confirmation, to be securely stored and processed the day before each scheduled session. A paid invoice will then be emailed to you.
2. Ramp-Up session times scheduled at a set time each week; after that session times to be arranged monthly. It”s recommended for the first 4 sessions are in person (if you”re in Sydney) or via Skype or phone for at least 40 minutes of each session – after that your participation is optional – though you will receive a brief email from us outlining what has been done. However where reporting is simply getting in the way of the far greater value activity – taking action – then we will make an executive decision to use the time acting on SEO / kicking goals rather than consuming time reporting minute details. Our policy is you employ David Beckham to kick goals not write about kicking goals.
3. If we cannot agree on a mutual time during the monthly phase, we reserve the right to do the session at a time which suits our schedule.
4. The reason why our SEO is the most effective around is because of the high authority links we provide from our high-traffic websites which have been going over a decade each – Google prioritises aged, high-traffic websites and gives special authority to links from 3 of our sites. As these links are the backbone of your SEO progress toward highest-possible rankings, if you choose to cancel, a Cancellation Fee equal to your monthly fee is deducted to allow for the time taken to remove your links from our sites. Google now penalises sites more harshly than ever for having too many outbound links so we have a policy that all terminated clients have their links removed. After all, when you stop paying Google Adwords, all your links vanish – same principle applies here to give the highest link-value to loyal, ongoing clients.
5. SEO is a profoundly intricate, painstaking activity, and all great results take time not just to get them, but to constantly secure them with ever-growing links and attention (foundational SEO). Our association is best undertaken in an atmosphere of quiet confidence and mutual respect. If an atmosphere of disharmony arises, we should seek to resolve it. However if we conclude it is not easily being resolved, we reserve the right to cancel the association, charge the cancellation fee and to remove your links. Once informed of our decision to cancel your contract, no further correspondence will be entered into.
6. At the end of 12 months, most clients choose to continue due to the progress being made – as SEO (like online marketing and social media) is never a completed activity. However if you do choose to terminate, the links from our websites will be retained for a grace period of 5 months from the final session to reward your 12-month commitment. Towards the end of that 5-month period we will contact you and give you the option of continuing your SEO campaign, or running a Social Media campaign, to the same value 6% allowing for inflation; or an agreed lesser-value program; or remaining as a non-client and having your links removed.
7. As a client you may regularly encounter other SEO companies who wish to convince you that their SEO is superior to ours. Should you decide to jump ship, then discover that their promises are not borne out in reality and wish to return to our company, you will be required to pay a $10,000 surety and recommencement fee of which $5,000 is a bond and the other $5,000 is a non-refundable loyalty fee.